Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

American Idol Superheroes 2

Poll

What Super Power would you want?

[ 1 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_left14%American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_left29%American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_right [29%] 
    [ 0 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_left0%American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_left0%American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_left14%American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_right [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_left29%American Idol Superheroes 2 Bar_right [29%] 

Total Votes: 7
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

American Idol Superheroes 2 Empty American Idol Superheroes 2

Post by brookesbiggestfan September 27th 2008, 7:10 pm

Title: Defeating Archuletanator

Main Characters: Super Brooke, Mega Cook, Atomic Carly, Indestructo Kristy Lee, Sausage Vision, Wonder Syesha, Shortie, Dreadman, Racketman, Rockman, Useless, The Evil Archuletanator, Detective Cowell

Rating: G

Warnings: none

Summary: superheroes attempt to defeat the evil archuletanator

No offense is intended to anyone, the Evil Villain name "Archuletanator" just sounded cool, and I couldn't think of any powers for David Hernandez.

Disclaimer: This story is completely fictional and not meant to represent anyone in real life. This story does not represent any actual event and is not in any way a recreation of any actual event. This story is not endorsed or noted by Brooke White or any of her business associates. This is a story written for personal pleasure and fan base purposes. Board administration is not liable for anything posted in this fictional story. The Author of this story is solely responsible for all writings posted here under said user name. Neither board administration nor author gain royalties or monies through the writing of this story.

Defeating Archuletanator

Starring:

Super Brooke- flies, controls the weather, can change her appearance
    Mega Cook- super strength, Spidey powers
    Atomic Carly- laser eyes, gun arm, makes hand grenades on demand
    Indestructo Kristy Lee- wizard, indestructible
    Wonder Syesha- invisibility
    Dreadman- laser dreadlocks
    Shortie (Ramiele)- shrinks
    Racketman (Michael)- plays tennis, force fields, bakes bread
    Rockman (Chikezie)- turns into a giant stone man
    Sausage Vision (Amanda Overmyer)- turns things into sausages by staring at them
    Useless (David Hernandez)- no powers, unless you consider annoyance a power…

The Evil Villain: Archuletanator

Now… the story…

The top 11 superheroes in the world were on their way to Headquarters in their limo. It was a half-hour drive to get there, and they were all bored. Mega Cook was tying up an invisible Wonder Syesha with his Spidey powers. Super Brooke was making it rain, snow, hail, sun, and storm alternatively. Dreadman was having a staring contest with Amanda Overmyer, Sausage Vision. All of a sudden, he turned into a lowly sausage. Atomic Carly was hungry, so she picked the sausage up and licked it, not realizing it was Dreadman.
    “Yuck,” she complained. She set the sausage down. Luckily, Indestructo Kristy Lee, who also happened to be a wizard, was able to turn Dreadman human again.
    Dreadman was all wet.
    “Eew, Atomic Carly, why did you lick me?” he howled.
    “I was hungry,” Atomic Carly replied, “but you taste gross.”
    Dreadman licked his arm.
    “Really?” he asked, “I think I taste like chicken. But really, Carly. You licked me! Now I’m all wet! Get me a towel!!!!!!”
    Mega Cook was sick of Dreadman’s complaining, so he tied him up with web, which of course made Dreadman complain more. Indestructo Kristy Lee put him under a silence spell. That made everyone (except for Dreadman) happy.
    “Sausage Vision, turn him into a sausage so we can toss him into my tornado!” Super Brooke suggested.
    Dreadman’s eyes got wide.
    “I was kidding!” Super Brooke laughed.
    Dreadman sighed with relief.
    “Where are you, Wonder Syesha?” asked Chikezie who had turned into a giant, stone man, and became Rockman.
    “Right here,” laughed an invisible Wonder Syesha, poking Rockman, and reappearing.
    The Useless David Hernandez screamed when Wonder Syesha appeared next to him.
    “Quit screaming!” Super Brooke shouted, her hands over her ears. All of a sudden, David Hernandez turned into a sausage.
    “Thank you!” Super Brooke sighed. She picked up the sausage with two fingers and flung it to the back of the limo.
    “I wish we had a sunroof,” Ramiele complained.
    “No problem,” replied Atomic Carly. She used her laser vision to carve a rectangle in the roof of the limo. All of a sudden, snow blew in.
    “Oops,” laughed Super Brooke, “here comes the sun! Anyone seen my sunglasses?”
    The sun appeared and the snow went away. Indestructo Kristy Lee set the rectangle in the roof of the limo up like a sunroof. Ramiele watched in amazement.
    Mega Cook handed Super Brooke her sunglasses.
    Racketman (Michael Johns) was fanning himself with his hand.
    “Phew, Super Brooke, it’s way too hot in here,” he complained, “it’s like, 124 degrees in here. How about 70?”
    “Oops, sorry,” Super Brooke apologized. Suddenly, the temperature dropped to 70 degrees exactly.
    Dreadman poked Indestructo Kristy Lee. He was still under the silence spell. Indestructo Kristy Lee shook her head, and turned to talk to Wonder Syesha and Super Brooke. Dreadman was to be silent until they reached headquarters. Luckily for him, they were only 15 minutes away.
    They rushed into the building when they reached Headquarters. Detective Cowell was on the Video Message.
    “The Evil Archuletanator is up to no good,” he stated. Everyone rolled their eyes. This was old news.
    “His new Evil Headquarters is located in the abandoned Organ Factory,” Detective Cowell continued.
    “Organ factory?” Atomic Carly asked.
    “Haven’t you ever heard of a robotic pancreas?” Detective Cowell asked. The supers all had confused looks.
    “Never mind,” Detective Cowell said, “the Evil Archuletanator is plotting to steal all the lawn statues in the area. Do your stuff, guys.”
    “And girls,” added Ramiele.
    “Yeah, yeah,” replied Detective Cowell.
    The 11 supers got in their limo and drove 13 miles to Archuletanator’s abandoned Organ Factory. When they got there, the front door was propped open with a lawn gnome. Archuletanator was not the sharpest tool in the shed. They walked in and looked around. There were posters all over. “Robotic Pancreas”, “Metal Gall Bladder”, “Replacement Kidneys,” and “Artificial Intestines were some of the organs on the posters. They walked past the posters only to find Archuletanator putting the finishing touches on some large machine. Luckily, Archuletanator didn’t see any of them.
    Out of the blue, a large net dropped down, and scooped the 11 superheroes into it.
    “You didn’t think I saw you coming!” Archuletanator cackled, “WELL YOU WERE WRONG!!”
    Atomic Carly and Dreadman worked together, and using their laser powers, destroyed the net. They all landed on their feet, except for Dreadman, who landed on his rear end. Mega Cook gathered everyone to discuss the game plan. Super Brooke was watching Archuletanator over by some oven.
    “WHO WANTS PEANUT BUTTER STICKY-WICKEYS?” he asked. He was wearing oven mitts and a floral apron.
    Sausage Vision was laughing hysterically. She was down on her knees laughing and laughing.
    “Cookies?” Super Brooke chuckled.
    “Not just cookies,” Archuletanator replied, “Peanut Butter Sticky-Wickys.”
    “I have arachibutrophobia,” commented Atomic Carly.
    “Huh?” asked Chikezie, the Rockman.
    “Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth,” Atomic Carly replied.
    “I don’t like peanut butter,” Super Brooke said, backing away from the cookies.
    “I’m allergic,” Wonder Syesha said, taking out a mask. She stretched the elastic band over her head and walked away from the cookies.
    “Who wants peanut butter sticky wickeys before I defeat you?” Archuletanator asked again.
    “You defeating us?” Sausage Vision asked, after she stopped laughing, “yeah right.”
    Dreadman poked Indestructo Kristy Lee again. He was still under the silence spell. Reluctantly, she gave him the ability to speak again. Dreadman was very appreciative.
    “We don’t want cookies,” Mega Cook snarled.
    “They’re probably poisoned,” Ramiele added.
    “THEY’RE NOT COOKIES!!” Archuletanator bellowed, “THEY’RE PEANUT BUTTER STICKY-WICKEYS!!!!”
    “Well we don’t want any of your peanut butter clumpy-wumpies,” Racketman replied.
    “STICKY-WICKIES!!!!!” Archuletanator howled.
    “Whatever!” Racketman yelled.
    Mega Cook grabbed the plate of cookies with his Spidey web. He hurled them out the front door, which was still wide open.
    “Darn,” Archuletanator cursed, “well now that my cookies are gone, I can tell you about my evil plan! I plan to steal all lawn statues in the area!! I have hated the things ever since I was a little boy! My schoolmates used to throw them at me in the schoolyard. My teacher even approved. Ever since I have hated lawn statues and I plan to remove them! ALL!”
    “How?” Super Brooke asked, pretending to be interested.
    “WITH MY LAWN STATUE AWAYANATOR!” he cackled, “this weapon I have created is hooked to every lawn with lawn statues on it! When I flip this switch to “LAWN STATUE AWAYANATE,” it will remove all lawn statues in the area!”
    Indestructo Kristy Lee was examining the Lawn Statue Awayanator. The dial had several settings. ‘lawn statue awayanate’, ‘superhero awayanate’, ‘toilet water awayanate’, ‘karaoke machine awayanate’, ‘garage door opener’, ‘massive can opener’, ‘toilet flush’, ‘make dinner’, ‘play beddy-bye songs’, and ‘Archuletanator awayanate.’ Thinking quick, Indestructo Kristy Lee pressed the “POWER” button.
    “Wait, what are you doing?” Archuletanator screamed, “don’t tell me you’re going to turn the dial to “Archuletanator Awayanate!”
    “Well, actually, that is what I am going to do,” Indestructo Kristy Lee chuckled. She quickly turned the dial to “Archuletanator Awayanate”.
    “NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!” screamed Archuletanator. And with that, he vanished.
    The supers cheered.
    Archuletanator walked through the front door.
    “You know, that Awayanator only awayanates things to the front garden,” Archuletanator said.
    “Then what’s the point?” Super Brooke asked.
    “Beats me,” Archuletanator replied.
    Atomic Carly started making hand grenades.
    “What on earth are you doing?” Wonder Syesha asked her.
    “You’ll see,” Atomic Carly replied.
    The Archuletanator started creeping to the open front door. Super Brooke noticed him.
    “BLIZZARD!” she shouted quickly.
    A snowstorm appeared and blew Archuletanator back. Mega Cook used his Spidey powers to shut the door.
    “Here comes the sun,” Super Brooke said, changing the weather back to sunny.
    “Racketman, when I say “NOW” I want you to put a force field around all of us,” Atomic Carly explained.
    “What?” Racketman said, “why?”
    “You’ll see,” Atomic Carly replied. She picked up a hand grenade.
    “Everybody get together,” she said.
    The 11 (well actually 10, because David Hernandez was still a sausage somewhere in the limo) superheroes huddled together. Atomic Carly hurled a handful of grenades at Archuletanator’s Lawn Statue Awayanator.
    “NOW!” she shouted, before the grenades hit the machine.
    Racketman put up a force field around all 10 of them. The Lawn Statue Awayanator was blown to smithereens.
    “NO!!!!” Archuletanator howled, “NOOOO!!!!!”
    Atomic Carly took out her gun arm.
    “Now Archuletanator, be gone,” she threatened.
    “You may have defeated me this time,” Archuletanator complained, “but you will never foil my next scheme.”
    And with that, he ran out the door, and away.
    The superheroes cheered.
    Detectives Cowell, Abdul, and Jackson came in with pie and balloons to celebrate another defeat of the Evil Archuletanator. After their celebration, they went back home, only to return tomorrow to defeat the Archuletanator again.

The End.

Last edited by brookesbiggestfan on October 4th 2008, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brookemyidol
    Brookemyidol
    Idol Auditioner
    Idol Auditioner

American Idol Superheroes 2 Empty Re: American Idol Superheroes 2

Post by Brookemyidol September 28th 2008, 9:01 pm

That was awesome!
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan September 29th 2008, 5:32 pm

thank you i really enjoyed writing it... by the way we r the same age!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 20th 2024, 11:19 am