Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Brooke white is a great waitress !

miss flirt
    Nanny
    Nanny

Brooke white is a great waitress ! Empty Brooke white is a great waitress !

Post by miss flirt September 15th 2008, 5:12 pm

Hey Mandie Last night Tom And Christina and Jermemy and my Mom and her best friend Debbie Pugsley and I
    went to the olive Garden In Maple Grove , Minnesota and Guess what Mandie you won,t believe who was
    our waitress she was so fanastic that she came right up to our table and sang a song from
    AMercian Idol . Brooke White was our waitress she even gave everyone free deserts. do you believe me ?
    yes or no
    from Tiffany Marie Carey
    please write back Mandie !
    brookerocks82493
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

Brooke white is a great waitress ! Empty Re: Brooke white is a great waitress !

Post by brookerocks82493 September 15th 2008, 7:24 pm

she couldn't of been your waitress. she was still on tour in tulsa oklahoma at that time!!! also she isn't a waitress, and she lives in california
    brookerocks82493
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

Post by brookerocks82493 September 15th 2008, 7:25 pm

brookerocks82493 wrote:she couldn't of been your waitress. she was still on tour in tulsa oklahoma at that time!!! also she isn't a waitress, and she lives in california

ok, so wasn't on tour but she still couldn't of been you're waitress

Post by Guest September 15th 2008, 8:18 pm

she is just kidding..
    this is my sister who is mentally challenged..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 12:59 am