Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A new beginning

ebajane
    ebajane

A new beginning Empty A new beginning

Post by ebajane September 13th 2008, 9:33 pm

Brooke, I just looked at the clock and realized that you're probably just a few minutes from finishing your final idol tour show. Wow. First of all...CONGRATULATIONS! You have accomplished so much this past year, and I hope that you can take a minute to tell yourself "Well done!" Of course, you're amazingly talented, but it was much more than just talent that got you to where you are now. It took a whole lot of determination, strength, courage, faith...I could go on all night, but I'm sure you could make a list much better than I could. Smile

I can't imagine all the emotions that you must be feeling right now. Probably a bit of A new beginning 659258 and Crying or Very sad and A new beginning 414630 and A new beginning 717540 and more than anything, A new beginning 839692 . I'm so happy for you that you are ready to set off on the next part of your journey. As American Idol's big bright yellow spotlight starts to fade and you get on to choosing your own next steps and your own color of light, know that your bandwagon is still here and going stronger than ever. We're so happy to support you in your music and in all the wonderful things that you are doing for the world.

Love,
    Erika

P.S. Please tell Dave that I said THANK YOU for sharing you with us so much this year. We are so very grateful! Smile
    Brookemyidol
    Brookemyidol
    Idol Auditioner
    Idol Auditioner

A new beginning Empty Re: A new beginning

Post by Brookemyidol September 13th 2008, 10:03 pm

Crying or Very sad So much the bandwagon has gone through in the last year. It's a real great time to remember it all.
    Keyeser
    Keyeser
    Team Member
    Team Member

Post by Keyeser September 13th 2008, 11:40 pm

I want to add my congrats for your new career!!!!!! I'm sure it is bittersweet tonight. Enjoy every last minute and then smile because tomorrow is a brand new day!!!

A new beginning 890464 A new beginning 66797

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 7:22 am