Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
newsgirl
ebajane
Brittany
Keyeser
8 posters

Brooke helps a fan

Keyeser
    Keyeser
    Team Member
    Team Member

Brooke helps a fan Empty Brooke helps a fan

Post by Keyeser September 13th 2008, 12:36 am

I just read the cutest story about Brooke on Jason Castro's forum. At the Grand Rapids concert she heard about a Dreadhead (Jason fan) who had her video camera stolen while she was greeting the idols before the show. Brooke had an extra back stage pass and had a bandwagon (anybody want to confess) gal find her. It absolutely made her day!!! She was able to talk to Brooke and Jason and had the best time. Brook was very sweet - told her she was sorry about her video camera.

Isn't Brooke the best!!! So sweet to all the fans. Very Happy

Brooke helps a fan Empty Re: Brooke helps a fan

Post by Guest September 14th 2008, 12:57 am

That was actually Me..I gave it to her.. She was standing there and she was crying.... She had been to like 5 american idol concerts.. She was sitting on the ground waiting for the idols to come out from the busses.. went to go get something and had her friend standing there watching it. Her friend turned around for a 2nd.. and it was gone. they asked everyone around them..there was a HUGE.. jason castro group around there....
    I felt soooo bad for her.. One of the people didn't show up in our group and we had an extra pass..so I gave it to her..

We did the same thing in MN too.. Brooke gave us 2 extra tickets.. so we went up to the nose bleed seats to and found 2 people that were huge brooke fans. We found out that they barely had money for the tickets..they had to borrow money from someone just to go.. and when we surprised them on the very top top part of the area.. they started bawling! They wrote a review about it too..

It was great publicity for Brooke and for hte bandwagon team..

People are really starting to recognize us by our kindess and I think that's something that brooke can really treasure in her fans.. People who have the same standards as her..
    Brittany
    Brittany
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by Brittany September 14th 2008, 1:05 am

Aw, I love Brooke!

Post by Guest September 14th 2008, 1:25 am

yeah, she is pretty amazing! Smile very sweet and kind!
    ebajane
    ebajane

Post by ebajane September 14th 2008, 3:18 pm

christina wrote:That was actually Me..I gave it to her.. She was standing there and she was crying.... She had been to like 5 american idol concerts.. She was sitting on the ground waiting for the idols to come out from the busses.. went to go get something and had her friend standing there watching it. Her friend turned around for a 2nd.. and it was gone. they asked everyone around them..there was a HUGE.. jason castro group around there....
    I felt soooo bad for her.. One of the people didn't show up in our group and we had an extra pass..so I gave it to her..

We did the same thing in MN too.. Brooke gave us 2 extra tickets.. so we went up to the nose bleed seats to and found 2 people that were huge brooke fans. We found out that they barely had money for the tickets..they had to borrow money from someone just to go.. and when we surprised them on the very top top part of the area.. they started bawling! They wrote a review about it too..

It was great publicity for Brooke and for hte bandwagon team..

People are really starting to recognize us by our kindess and I think that's something that brooke can really treasure in her fans.. People who have the same standards as her..

Was this actually in Fort Wayne? I didn't even know whole story at the time, but I think I heard the girl tell Brooke later that her camera had been stolen. When I walked over, she was trying to decide whether to accept the pass or not because there wasn't one for her friend, and I happened to have an extra pass too so I gave it to her friend.
    newsgirl
    newsgirl
    Team Member
    Team Member

Post by newsgirl September 15th 2008, 12:35 pm

This is yet another reason why I'm so proud to be a part of this amazing group .... everyone is just so selfless and caring <3
    kk7888
    kk7888
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

Post by kk7888 September 15th 2008, 1:25 pm

that was meeee!! i got my camera stolen...
    and it was in ft wayne.
    thank you all sooo much...
    that was the nicest thing everrrr.
    <3 to allll.
    kristy from wisconsinnnn
    Keyeser
    Keyeser
    Team Member
    Team Member

Post by Keyeser September 16th 2008, 10:23 am

You guys are so cool! Brooke helps a fan 387427

Post by Guest September 16th 2008, 12:51 pm

I think everyone here is really amazing and we should be prooud that we live up to the standards as a bandwagon, that brooke would be so proud of! Smile
    miknge
    Nanny
    Nanny

Post by miknge September 22nd 2008, 8:22 am

Awww!!! I love Brooke!!! I love you
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan October 15th 2008, 7:09 pm

that is soooo nice how could you NOT love brooke?
    Bravid_is_love
    Bravid_is_love
    Starving Artist :)
    Starving Artist :)

Post by Bravid_is_love November 14th 2008, 5:51 am

Awww, when I read that...the hair on my arms and the back of my neck stood up AND I got goosebumps.

The Bandwagon and Brooke are nothing but sweethearts. Thank you all for being so kind and accepting - to those fans, and to a Cook fan (a.k.a me Embarassed) I loved Brooke's voice all through the season, but was really pulling for DC.

Then, I met Brooke the first time in Chicago. She's an absolutely sweetheart! I met her at the 3 other shows I went to and had the wonderful time of meeting many of the bandwagoners - including the beautiful Erika! (p.s. to Erika - our picture is in the scrapbook I made of my Idol-filled summer! Wub )

Thank you so much!
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan November 26th 2008, 12:22 pm

luv ur signature brooke & cook r my 2 faves
    (brooke first tho)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content