Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Meet Her In Person at BowlHer in Chicago!

GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Meet Her In Person at BowlHer in Chicago! Empty Meet Her In Person at BowlHer in Chicago!

Post by GeeWindu July 17th 2009, 9:37 am

Meet Her In Person at BowlHer in Chicago!
    ME Liz Strauss wrote this at 8:31 am, July 16th
    Meet Her In Person at BowlHer in Chicago! Bowlher-150x139
    I知 delighted to announce that I知 hosting the BowlHer channel on BlogTalkRadio to celebrate the outstanding event happening next Saturday in Chicago. We値l be gathering to meet, greet, and celebrate the online / offline world that social media folks have come to expect and enjoy.
    And the live music and special guests are an awesome part of all that will be one heck of an evening with five off-site parties and livestreaming.

So if you live in Chicago or near you may want to head there Saturday!

Check out the story here!
    Makinsey
    Makinsey
    Top 24 Contestant
    Top 24 Contestant

Meet Her In Person at BowlHer in Chicago! Empty Re: Meet Her In Person at BowlHer in Chicago!

Post by Makinsey July 17th 2009, 11:04 pm

awwwwwwww. I WANNA GO. haha.
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

Meet Her In Person at BowlHer in Chicago! Empty Re: Meet Her In Person at BowlHer in Chicago!

Post by GeeWindu July 19th 2009, 3:13 am

Don't we all wish we could hahaha. I used to live in Chicago unfortunately that doesn't help me now... haha! That's okay i got nothin' to 'plain 'bout!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is April 26th 2024, 9:38 pm