Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

My Belated Christmas VLOG: Eggs Benedict...

GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

My Belated Christmas VLOG: Eggs Benedict... Empty My Belated Christmas VLOG: Eggs Benedict...

Post by GeeWindu February 17th 2009, 12:45 am

Monday, February 16, 2009

Current mood: sleepy

Hello! WellI got in to New Orleans tonight, and so I figured I'd get to Workin' on the NYC/Disneyworld blog-vlog... however I am having a little trouble figuring out how to import my videos from my new little "mino" cam, a little frustrated. But no worries I found this slightly outdated VLOG for the time being...

Well, better late than never I guess, I came across this vlog from Christmas that I never posted, probably cause I thought it was really ridiculous, slightly embarrassing... and it still is, but that never stopped me before! Smile Some of you might know of my undying love for eggs benedict. But not just any eggs benedict, You see my parents have perfected the recipe and so it has become the breakfast of choice for all holidays and birthdays, particularly when it comes to Christmas morning... it's a White House Tradition!

P.S. I apologize for the tiny white print, I am on my laptop and it doesn't allow me to use my advanced editor and change it! I will when I get home to my other computer. A little tip, just highlight the type... Sorry:( best I can do for now! Oh... and I am sorry for my crappy camera skills...

Check out this video: My Belated Christmas VLOG: Eggs Benedict...

My Belated Christmas VLOG: Eggs Benedict... 51-L4E76piL._SL75_ Currently listening:
    Bee Gees Greatest
    By The Bee GeesRelease date: 2007-09-18
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

My Belated Christmas VLOG: Eggs Benedict... Empty Re: My Belated Christmas VLOG: Eggs Benedict...

Post by brookesbiggestfan February 17th 2009, 1:08 pm

i absolutely loved this!!!!

brooke's bow... her grandpa... her shirt... it was all awesome!!!!

that was so funny

and watching that made me really hungry!!!!!!

lol
    GeeWindu
    GeeWindu
    Site Admin
    Site Admin

My Belated Christmas VLOG: Eggs Benedict... Empty Re: My Belated Christmas VLOG: Eggs Benedict...

Post by GeeWindu February 18th 2009, 4:19 am

It made me want some eggs benedict and i'm not sure if i've ever even had it before haha. But it looked good and i like hollindaise sauce! ice cream

Yum!!!

This video is hilarious!!! I just love it hahahaha!
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by brookesbiggestfan February 18th 2009, 11:02 am

can anybody get an mp4 version of this?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 7:08 am