Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 1

brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 1 Empty Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 1

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 23rd 2008, 11:52 pm

The beginning of the school year had come and gone, and it was already December. It was Saturday and I was doing my geometry homework (ACK). It was, in fact, Christmas break, but unfortunetly, my teachers don't care, and assigned us a boatload of homework anyways. When I was in the middle of a complicated problem I did not particularly want to solve, my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Eliza, it's Brooke!"

"Hey Brooke," I exclaimed, "whats up?"

"We're having a staff Christmas party at the Cook n' Brooke tomorrow," she stated, "wanna come?"

"Yes! What time?" I asked eagerly.

"10:30 AM- after dinner," Brooke replied.

"Great!" I said, "see you then!"

We both hung up.

Then I thought:

"What do I wear?"

"Do I bring a gift?"

"Is this a fancy party or not?"

I picked up the phone to call Brooke back, and it rang. It was indeed, Brooke, calling me. It's really creepy how she does that.

"Get your coat, purse & come to your driveway," Brooke instructed.

Okay...

Brooke was in her car, in my driveway. That meant we were going shopping. Yesss. I loved shopping with Brooke. We went to the mall. Brooke said the party was fancy, and I'd need a dress. We went into one store (we went in there so fast, I didn't notice what store it was) and charged to the dress department. We grabbed whatever was attractive and in our sizes and went to try them on.

I walked out of the dressing room in the first dress to look in the three-way mirror. Brooke was already there admiring a gorgeous red dress she tried on. It was beautiful on her. Brooke could wear ANYTHING and look good. I stood next to her in this brown dress.

"Ugh," I complained, "I hate it."

"What do you think of this one?" Brooke asked, twirling around in the red dress.

"It's gorgeous!" I told her, "it looks great on you! You look great in anything, though."

"Aww," Brooke blushed, "I don't know. I'm gonna try another one on."

We went back to our dressing rooms. I chose a blue one and Brooke chose a teal. We walked back out of our separate dressing rooms at the same time.

Honestly, I had no idea Brooke could look prettier than she did in the red dress. Teal was an amazing color on her. It made her eyes look the most brilliant shade of blue I'd ever seen.

"That looks amazing," I told her. I hadn't even bothered to look at my own dress yet.

"Thanks!" Brooke replied, "uh... nice dress." (Said sarcastically)

She was right. Everything about my dress was WRONG. Too sparkly, too itchy, the sleeves were too puffy, and it had a weird neckline. I looked like an idiot wearing it.

"I don't look right in anything," I complained.

"You always look nice," Brooke said, "it's the dress. Not you."

Yes, it was definitely just the dress. Not me. I went back to the dressing room and came back out in the most gorgeous purple dress I'd ever seen. It fit perfectly, it was cut perfectly, and Brooke said, right away, that was the one. The black one she had tried on was about six sizes too big and had too many fake gems on it. Brooke decided on the teal and I went with the purple. We paid, and then Brooke told me we were going to Target.

After arriving at Target, we went to look at jewelry. I chose silver hoop earrings and a long necklace. Brooke chose bigger hoop earrings and a short necklace with a little heart hanging from it. From there, we went to look at makeup. I chose purple eyeliner that coordinated with my dress. Brooke got dark blue eyeliner and light brown shadow. I had shimmery pink shadow. After, we went to check out and went back to Brooke & David's and had hot chocolate. David was there and we modeled our new dresses for him.

"What about shoes?" David asked.

"CRAP!" Brooke exclaimed, "c'mon, Eliza, let's go get changed and we'll run back to the mall."

I ran back upstairs and changed from my dress into my jeans, tshirt & boots. I ran back downstairs to meet Brooke. We jumped in the car and drove to the mall. We practically sprinted to the shoe store. Brooke found a pair of black heels in her size right away. I browsed for a few minutes and found purple heels that matched my dress perfectly. We bought those and went back to Brooke & Davids. We went to their music room. Brooke & I played a duet on the piano, Brooke & David played a duet on their guitars and David & I did a duet with me on piano and him on guitar.

I always have so much fun when I'm with them. They have got to be to coolest people alive.

Last edited by brookesbiggestfan on December 30th 2008, 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shawna
    Shawna
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 1 Empty Re: Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 1

Post by Shawna December 24th 2008, 12:07 am

no rush Smile
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 1 Empty Re: Christmas at the Cook n' Brooke, chapter 1

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 30th 2008, 6:52 pm

i just posted this!!! enjoy!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 10th 2024, 4:19 am