Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

sometimes I feel like I'm...

BrookeWhite
    The One and Only...
    The One and Only...

sometimes I feel like I'm... Empty sometimes I feel like I'm...

Post by BrookeWhite December 2nd 2008, 3:57 am

Yep, I do, sometimes I feel like I'm a cotton-headed ninny muggins.

P.S... I love ELF with all my heart, I know it's like four years old but I'm feeling like it's my favorite movie right now, not just because it's Christmas, but because it makes me feel such a happiness that I can't describe. I also love the part where he is on the escalator, but I couldn't find a good video clip of it Sad Really the whole thing is SO dang funny and sweet. If you haven't seen it... or if you are feeling sad
    PLEASE GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!!!
    PLEASE...RIGHT NOW!!!
    GO!!!

oh this part is also one of my favorites:

sometimes I feel like I'm... 51AgNtGw9SL._SL75_Currently listening :
    David Cook
    By David Cook
    Release date: By 2008-11-18sometimes I feel like I'm... Ir?t=myspace08-20&l=xm2&o=1&a=B001ACH4DS
    brookesbiggestfan
    brookesbiggestfan
    Superstar
    Superstar

sometimes I feel like I'm... Empty Re: sometimes I feel like I'm...

Post by brookesbiggestfan December 2nd 2008, 9:23 am

Brooke, I LUV that movie!! just watched it with my family the other night. totally my favorite christmas movie!!! thx for posting that made me laugh!!!

btw i luv david cooks album too!!!! i noticed u were listening to that!!! :^) its awesome i bought it the day it came out!!! thats my 2nd favorite cd (next to urs of course!!) i like declaration, lie, and permanent the best!!! of urs, i really like free and yellow.

and ur idol performances (i have them all, the studio versions too:^): let it be... luv that one... it remains my favorite since u sang it on idol :^) luv them all tho... hard to pick my favorites!!!

also i saw u on tour in rochester my bff and i were the ones w/a big sign that said "we love brooke" also we shouted "we luv u brooke!"

btw i'm ur biggest fan ever i think ur fantastic!! i luved u on idol since ur audition!!!

hope to hear more music from u soon!!!!

ur biggest fan,

brookesbiggestfan

(emily) :^)

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 6:32 am