Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Any concert pictures?

Brittany
    Brittany
    Superstar
    Superstar

Any concert pictures? Empty Any concert pictures?

Post by Brittany November 24th 2008, 9:37 pm

Just wondering if anyone went to one of the AI concerts this past summer, or any year really and wanted to share their pictures, I thought I would share mine.
    Very Happy

These are from August 17, 2008 in Charlotte, NC at Time Warner Cable Arena.
    The best day of my life!
    Any concert pictures? SANY2153
    David Cook and Carly coming outside.

Any concert pictures? SANY2157
    Any concert pictures? SANY2161-1
    Any concert pictures? SANY2166
    Carly wasn't taking pictures with anyone, sadly.

Any concert pictures? SANY2168-1
    Any concert pictures? SANY2169
    It was so cute when Archie got out there and forgot his markers, he was like aw, dang it! It was so cute.

Any concert pictures? SANY2170
    Any concert pictures? SANY2171
    Any concert pictures? SANY2172-1
    David Cook is like really tall. Haha.

Any concert pictures? SANY2173
    Any concert pictures? SANY2175
    Any concert pictures? SANY2176

Any concert pictures? SANY2178
    Any concert pictures? SANY2180
    Any concert pictures? SANY2181-1
    Kristy Lee Cook!

Any concert pictures? SANY2184-1
    Any concert pictures? SANY2186-1
    Any concert pictures? SANY2187-1
    Those eyes. I love you
    Any concert pictures? SANY2188
    Any concert pictures? SANY2189
    When Jason first came out and was heading down to the other end to start signing stuff, he was waving at us and I waved back at him and he looked at me right in the eyes and smiled and waved back. *fangirl moment* I also felt of his dreads. Haha.

Any concert pictures? SANY2192-1
    Someone gave him a huge gift basket.

Any concert pictures? SANY2193
    Any concert pictures? SANY2200-1
    David Archuleta and some of me, and no i'm not about to punch him in the face. Ha.
    Any concert pictures? SANY2201-1
    Any concert pictures? SANY2202-1
    About to sign my shirt. =]
    Any concert pictures? SANY2203
    Any concert pictures? SANY2206
    Any concert pictures? SANY2207
    Any concert pictures? SANY2212-1
    David A. was so sweet. He saw my shirt that said I was thinking Jason, yeah! And he thought it was really funny and he told me he liked my shirt, and I was also wearing a button that said I love Archie so I pointed to it and said do you like my button? He was like yeah! But I like your shirt better and then he started telling me how someone made him a book and put the I was thinking Bob Marley quote in it. And then I asked him for a hug and he gave me one. =]=]=]=]=]=]

Any concert pictures? SANY2216-1
    Any concert pictures? SANY2219
    Any concert pictures? SANY2220-1
    Michael Johns! He took forever to sign my shirt, the girl beside me was like he was feeling all over your back! Haaaa.

Any concert pictures? SANY2223
    Archie taking a picture with someone inside.

Any concert pictures? SANY2229
    Looking at his gifts.

Any concert pictures? SANY2232
    Chikezie!

Any concert pictures? SANY2233
    Any concert pictures? SANY2234
    Any concert pictures? SANY2235
    Any concert pictures? SANY2236
    Any concert pictures? SANY2237-1
    The lovely Brooke White! She messed up when she signed my shirt and so I have this random line beside her autograph. Haha. When she was signing she was just oh shoot!

Any concert pictures? SANY2238
    Any concert pictures? SANY2239
    Any concert pictures? SANY2240-1
    He was so sweet.

Any concert pictures? SANY2242
    Any concert pictures? SANY2244
    MJ is a big goof ball.

Any concert pictures? SANY2250
    Any concert pictures? SANY2252-1
    Any concert pictures? SANY2253
    Those 3 pictures of Jason was the only ones I got during the concert, my camera was pretty much dead my concert time.

Hope you enjoyed.
    =]
    Alexandra
    On Tour!
    On Tour!

Any concert pictures? Empty Re: Any concert pictures?

Post by Alexandra November 27th 2008, 12:04 am

I love your pics!!
    Brittany
    Brittany
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by Brittany November 27th 2008, 2:47 am

Thank you.
    =]
    Brianna
    Brianna
    Starving Artist :)

Post by Brianna November 30th 2008, 12:59 am

I felt Jason's dreads too!! Very Happy
    Brianna
    Brianna

Post by Brianna November 30th 2008, 1:07 am

https://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/xXBreezygirlXx/American%20Idol/

Those are my pics...and there should be recordings too.

Here is a little part of this memory thing I wrote...

As we waited and waited for the Idols to arrive we finally saw the two tour buses pulling into the complex. Everyone was screaming and waving at the bus. First the girl bus passed and it looked like Brooke White was waving to us. Then the boy bus passed, but all the shades were down so we couldn’t see in. After a few minutes a black SUV type car came and inside was David Cook. He rolled down his window and waved at us! That got everyone screaming. Then everyone started asking all the security guards if the Idols were coming out and they all said they just got a call that the Idols didn’t have any time to. Everyone was bummed and some even left.

After about 15 minutes of still waiting I started to hear everyone screaming again and I look up and there came Kristy Lee Cook. She started on the totally opposite side from where I was standing, but she eventually got around. She autographed a picture I brought of her and took a picture with me. Kristy is extremely nice! Then David Archuleta came out and the crowd went wild and the crowd was only a couple hundred people if not less. When he got to me he also signed a picture I brought of him and I also asked if he could take a picture with me and he said “Uhh, I really don’t have time, but I can take this one with you.” So he took a picture with me. I am now a new Archie fan. He is such a sweet heart and he is in such awe to everything that is going on. He has such an innocent look all the time which is adorable. Then Jason Castro came out! I was soo excited! I starting screaming, I was so psyched. When he got to me I got an autograph and I took a picture with him. When we were taking the picture our arms were behind each others backs so I got to feel his dreadlocks. They are prickly. Haha. It was really awesome feeling them because I have always wanted to. As the minutes were ticking by David Cook made his entrance and once again the crowd went crazy. He started on the other side from where I was standing so I had a long wait for him to come over by me. While I was waiting for David Cook to come over Brooke White came out. When I saw her the feeling inside me was indescribably wonderful. She went to start on the other side where other barricades were and she starting signing autographs and taking pictures. Then when she turned around to keep walking I made sure she saw what shirt I was wearing and her face was priceless with excitement and she kicked her leg up in the air out of pure joy. It was so awesome like I had a moment with Brooke White. So after that she came to my side and since I was close to the beginning of the line of people she started with the first person. Then she got to me. She started talking to me and had a conversation with me. It was simply amazing. Many of my dreams came true in that moment and within the whole day actually! While I was having my moment with Brooke White, David Cook passed me. I looked and saw that Mom and Nanny got an autograph, but I didn’t. So I ran and caught up to him and got his autograph before he left.
    Brittany
    Brittany
    Superstar
    Superstar

Post by Brittany November 30th 2008, 8:24 pm

Great pictures Brianna!
    Brianna
    Brianna

Post by Brianna December 5th 2008, 9:34 pm

Thank you! Cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 8:10 pm