Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Reba/Kelly Concert

Reba/Kelly Concert Empty Reba/Kelly Concert

Post by Guest October 26th 2008, 1:52 am

Anyone go to the Reba and Kelly clarkson concert?

Mandie and I went yesterday to give Kelly Clarkson an invite to our talent show. The show was a blast! Melissa Peterman was on of our favorite's.. who we got talk with for a short while. Very sweet!

anyone else have reviews for the show?
    BWSuperfan
    BWSuperfan
    Top 12 Finalist
    Top 12 Finalist

Reba/Kelly Concert Empty Re: Reba/Kelly Concert

Post by BWSuperfan October 26th 2008, 1:59 am

I just went with my cousin in Reading PA! It was absolutlely fantastic! Its so awesome you got to meet Melissa. She was the highlight of the concert!

Post by Guest October 27th 2008, 1:47 pm

I thought so too! Smile She was amazing! We talked to her about coming to our talent show and she was really excited that we weren't wanting reba! she goes, Oh me~ go to my website and send me the info!

Reba only had a few fans literally only 4, out there after the concert and she didn't even take the time to say hi to them. Her along with her massage therapist, stylist, personal chef.. all drove in and when they left. she just rolled down her window and inch and said hi.

Melissa was really cool and stopped to get pictures and signed autographs.

Kelly went with her band to first avenue. they were cool.
    newsgirl
    newsgirl
    Team Member
    Team Member

Post by newsgirl October 28th 2008, 3:11 pm

Aww, you got to meet Melissa? She seems SO nice!! I was hoping to meet her after the show ... we waited an hour and a half, but it eventually got so cold that we were beginning to turn numb and had to leave Razz

I absolutely LOVED the concert!! I had seventh row seats through Kelly's fanclub and loved every minute! My friend and I are actually thinking of getting tickets to go to another show now!! Smile
    BWSuperfan
    BWSuperfan
    Top 12 Finalist
    Top 12 Finalist

Post by BWSuperfan October 29th 2008, 1:36 am

I am absolutely jealous. I would love to go to another concert. But I dont know if they are coming around PA anymore Sad

Post by Guest October 29th 2008, 4:25 am

Shari, that would be cool if you got to go.. b/c then another person can talk about the talent show and Kelly would be reminded of it again. same with Melissa!

She was so excited. Smile it was truly really cute! Smile Plus she's from MN. so she has another reason to visit her family. Smile
    newsgirl
    newsgirl
    Team Member
    Team Member

Post by newsgirl October 29th 2008, 11:43 am

They're going to be in State College on Friday, but that's kinda far ... we were thinking of maybe possibly going to the Baltimore show since it's a little closer and also the last one on the tour. Fingers crossed!!

Aww, I'd love to talk with them about the talent show if I got to see them! And how cute was Melissa's reaction?!?
    BWSuperfan
    BWSuperfan
    Top 12 Finalist
    Top 12 Finalist

Post by BWSuperfan October 29th 2008, 3:19 pm

hmm Baltimore is only an hour away from me, but I dont think I can afford another Reba and Kelly concert ticket, I paid an arm and a leg for mine in Reading.
    ebajane
    ebajane

Post by ebajane October 30th 2008, 1:28 pm

I went to the tour way back over the summer in Indianapolis. It was seriously the BEST concert I have ever been to! No gimmicks or fancy costume changes, just a whole lot of REALLY great music! I loved it!
    BWSuperfan
    BWSuperfan
    Top 12 Finalist
    Top 12 Finalist

Post by BWSuperfan November 1st 2008, 2:25 am

Do you have the pictures of you and Melissa that we can see? Could you talk to her at all or was she rushed?
    newsgirl
    newsgirl
    Team Member
    Team Member

Post by newsgirl November 18th 2008, 12:24 pm

My friend and I just bought tenth row tickets to the Baltimore show ... whoohoooo, so excited!!

Post by Guest November 18th 2008, 12:50 pm

Yeah I do have a picture. I'll try to post it here. Melissa was actually very very sweet. she wasn't too rushed. She took enough time to talk to us.

Shari, you'll have to give us a full report! Smile I hope you get to meet them. If you can, you can talk to Melissa to us again. Smile
    newsgirl
    newsgirl
    Team Member
    Team Member

Post by newsgirl November 18th 2008, 4:46 pm

I definitely will! I'm SO excited to get to go to the last show on the tour!! It's such an amazing show and I'm so happy to go again!! Did you meet Melissa after the show or before? How would I go about trying to find her?

Post by Guest November 18th 2008, 6:33 pm

I met them after the show. We saw Kelly and Reba pull in around 2pm or so.. Kelly has a small black limo and reba has a big long black limo. Kelly arrived first. I guess that's normal. Melissa arrived on her own but b/c she was w/ her friends. But they said she's usually with kelly. Just find outside where they go inside to their dressing room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is May 2nd 2024, 4:23 am