Brooke's Bandwagon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my idol... BROOKE WHTIE!

JB1126
    JB1126
    Beauty School Drop-Out
    Beauty School Drop-Out

my idol... BROOKE WHTIE! Empty my idol... BROOKE WHTIE!

Post by JB1126 September 18th 2008, 10:09 pm

Brooke i just want u to know (if u read this) that i am like ur BIGGEST FAN!!!! i would do anything absolutely anything to meet u! u r my idol... my life! I named my guitar, laptop, and phone brooke. For school on the back of my writing notebook there is a big pic of u in the center and around are quotes that you said like "in the end you just got to... got to let it be" GREAT QUOTE by the way!

Right when u walked into the audition room i knew that you were going to be great and... i was right!!! I voted sooooo many times for u my parents were starting to yell at me but i wouldn't stop! I went to the tour on 9/6 and if somebody told me about if i stayed later u guys would come out and we could meet u but NOBODY DID! When you got voted off American idol i couldn't watch you cry. I started to cry. Every time i think about what happened my stomach hurts! U were/ are to good to have gottin voted off! I thought it was A JOKE!!!!!!

Brooke if you read this... it would mean the world to me if you could write back to me. I am your friend on myspace. My picture is a pic of you and me but it's fake... sadly! Please please please if you have the time write to me! I love u brooke white and i wish you the best in the future!

<333

Current date/time is May 1st 2024, 9:41 pm